If your looking to update and upgrade your wardrobe, then you have come to the right place. We have put together a list of over 120 of the best black-owned boutiques.
In this list, you will find a wide range of styles from Urban, to Contemporary, to Boho with sizes ranging from small-3X.
We are sure you will love each and every one of the boutiques on the list so be sure to learn about each one of these inspiring brands, most of which have a wonderful story behind them.
Every boutique on this list can be found online, so you don’t need to worry about having to head to the high street, however, if you feel like a spot of shopping some of the boutiques also have physical stores.
Let’s get stuck into the list!
- Beautiful styles for “chic, fabulous, fashion-forward women who are tired of the status quo”
- Dresses, jumpsuits, bottoms, and tops are all available at this boutique
- Stylish, modern, and luxurious look and feel to each design.
- Eye-catching casual and nighttime wear that looks trendy and feels super comfy
- Going out dresses to make a statement but stay comfortable
- Eas-to-wear bottoms and colorful tops
- Accessories to complete any outfit
- Beautifully designed pieces with African tradition in mind
- Vibrant colors and vivid prints can be expected
- Suit curvy women who want to feel amazing and look it
- Plus size clothing is available
- A lifestyle brand that celebrates “unapologetic blackness in style”
- Laidback urban style including household accessories and jewelry
- The sharp clothing range looks modern, unique, and fashionable
- Environmentally friendly clothing that promotes recycling and reusing
- Unique finds from vintage indie shops
- Affordable and expensive clothing that fits everyone’s needs
- Unique clothing that will make you stand tall above everyone else
- Clothes designed for women on the go
- Perfect chi looks for parties, social events, and other family and friend special occasions
- Vibrant colors and quality fabrics are what you can expect from this boutique