If you are looking to treat yourself with a brand new handbag, then you can’t go far wrong with Louis Vuitton. This company is a master at making handbags that are stylish, comfortable and very accommodating for your needs.
If you are wanting one of the best handbags of the season, then you can’t go wrong with the Louis Vuitton range.
These handbags will get all heads turning when you’re out on the town or shopping at your favorite luxury stores. In this article, we’ll make sure that there is a bag for everyone.
If you are looking for a smaller handbag that you can travel with or a larger handbag that you can use to carry all of your accessories, then we’ve got something for you.
We also have small trunks that you can use to carry your valuables, makeup and clothing in absolute style. This will also keep your valuable items very safe.
So where can you find the best Louis Vuitton handbags on the market? What features do they need to have to keep your valuable items safe? What materials should a decent handbag be made from?
What safety features should some of these bags have? How much will a Louis Vuitton handbag cost you?
Well, if you are desperate for a decent Louis Vuitton handbag, then we would suggest that you keep reading. We have compiled a list of some of the very best handbags that you can get on the market, rated in terms of design, functionality, style and material.
We’ll also look at how much they cost and see which one is the best for someone on a budget.
List Of The Best Louis Vuitton Handbags
OUR TOP PICK
OUR TOP PICK
This first bag is a favorite of the Louis Vuitton brand, made in a variety of different sizes and with a diverse range of materials.
This Speedy bag was designed with a detachable shoulder strap that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for comfort and flexibility - introducing the Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere.
- This bag can either be carried by the handle or worn from the shoulder. This makes it one of the more flexible bags on this list.
- It comes in monogrammed canvas, meaning that nobody will be able to mistake that you are wearing a classic Louis Vuitton handbag.
- This bag is very practical, having plenty of depth with which you can carry some of your favorite items and personal belongings.
- This is a bag for people who simply love the brand Louis Vuitton, being a classic bag that is both very comfortable to wear and also trendy.
- There are many users who have complained that this bag slightly lacks space and does not have durable handles.
This is another classic Louis Vuitton handbag, made as a custom bag for Coco Chanel back in 1925.
This bag is also known as the Squire Bag, coming in several different sizes and types of material. It is very compact and makes a great travel bag for anyone who is going on a short-haul journey - introducing the Louis Vuitton Alma.
- You might have seen this bag gracing many high streets, so you can be sure that you’ll be a real trend setter.
- This is small and very lightweight, perfect for carrying only your very best items and not weighing you down on your arm.
- This bag comes in varying sizes, so if you need something larger for your holiday, then we would suggest getting this bag.
- This comes with a great monogrammed design, which makes it great for anyone who wants to show off the quality of this bag.
- This is another smaller option, so it might not be that great for anyone who wants to carry a hairdryer on holiday with them.
Next up, we have something very different in terms of design. This is one of the most successful Louis Vuitton bags that they have ever made, giving you everything that you need for a luxury bag that carries all of your accessories.
With a simple and stylish shoulder strap, you can wear this one to the office or to a formal dinner - introducing the Louis Vuitton Neverfull.
- There are several different designs of this bag, so you can get one that is the right size for your needs.
- This bag is very durable, giving you everything that you need for a solid hold-all. You can even carry your straighteners in this.
- This comes with a strap that you can wear over the shoulder, giving you everything that you need in terms of comfort. It won’t get in your way.
- This bag will be great for travel, giving you plenty of room with which you can carry all your clothes and apparel.
- For some people, this bag might be slightly too cumbersome, especially if you are commuting and want something more compact.
Next up, we have a monogrammed bucket bag that will certainly mark you out as being something different when you walk into a nightclub.
This comes in a bucket style with a drawstring that will help keep your valuables safe, stopping them from falling out on the train - introducing the Louis Vuitton Noe.
- This bag comes in a very compact size, giving you everything that you’ll need for your shopping trip.
- You can take this bag on holiday with you. It comes in a very lightweight style, giving you everything that you need to carry your personal possession around.
- This comes in a classic bucket shape, meaning that it’ll be something a bit different from that classic handbag style.
- This comes with durable leather, which means that it will certainly increase its long-lasting effects and allow you to take it out in all sorts of weather.
- The drawstring is not always that reliable and some users have stated that after 6 months of use, the contents of your bag might be in jeopardy.
Next up, we have a bag that was released in around 2012, topping the seller list as one of LV’s most popular bags. This can be carried by a handle or over the shoulder, giving you a range of fashion possibilities - introducing the Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis.
- This bag comes in a variety of different styles, from a monogram canvas to monogrammed leather. Either way, you’ll know that it’s a Louis Vuitton handbag.
- This comes with a braided leather top handle. Which is not only very stylish but will help you grip the bag when you are in a rush.
- This bag can be carried across the shoulder, giving you the option if your hand gets tired and vice versa.
- This bag is great for everyday use, we would recommend that you have this one as a stylish work accessory.
- This bag comes with a clasp that might get stuck on things. A lot of users have complained that the clasp can also stick when it is raining.
This next bag is relatively new to the scene, made in 2013, it has been spotted being worn by some of Hollywood’s A-listers. This bag is one of the more compact and boxy numbers, coming with a jeweled handle - introducing the Louis Vuitton Capucines.
- This bag is made from exotic leathers, giving you everything that you will need for a decent carrying bag that you can take traveling.
- This comes with a mixture of materials that not only adds to the style, but will make it more durable. The leather will make it waterproof, while the tweed will make it comfortable against your skin.
- This is a very compact bag, allowing you to carry it with you on the train. It also has a solid structure, meaning that your accessories won’t get damaged.
- This comes embossed with the classic LV logo, meaning that your friends will be under no illusions - you’re wearing the very best.
- This bag is slightly plain in design and might not fit some of your larger accessories in there.
This next bag comes in the common rectangular shape, with a spacious pocket on the inside that you can use to pack your makeup very flat to the inside of your bag.
This also comes with a zipper that you can use to keep your belongings very secure - introducing the Louis Vuitton City Steamer.
- This comes with a double-enclosure that will allow you to keep your valuables very safe. This is probably the most secure bag on this list.
- This is a very roomy bag, giving you everything that you’ll need to carry some of your treasured personal possessions when you are on the road.
- You can swap the handle design for the shoulder strap, making it one of the most durable bags that you can get for your money.
- This comes with monogrammed detailing, which will certainly mark you out as one of the most stylish people on the high street.
- This bag is slightly smaller than some of the others, so if you want to carry larger items on a longer holiday, we would recommend a different model.
This bag combines some of the classic elements of an LV bag with a few contemporary features. This is great for both business and work, coming in a sleek design with hand carriers that can be adopted as shoulder carriers - introducing the Louis Vuitton Pallas.
- You can carry this bag either by hand or over the shoulder, making it super useful when you are commuting.
- This bag has the classic LV logo and color scheme, so even from a distance, it will be unmistakable as a classic bag.
- You can wear this one across your body, which will increase the visibility of your bag and enable you to keep it closer to your chest.
- This bag comes with a shoulder strap, which will help alleviate any pressure if you are carrying for long distances.
- This bag is another smaller one and does not have the sizable carry capacity of some of the larger models.
This next bag looks incredible, coming with an ornate design that is quintessentially Louis Vuitton. This combines the classic heritage style of the Louis Vuitton bag with modern elements - introducing the Louis Vuitton Dauphine.
- This bag comes in a monogrammed style, with a golden brass feature that also functions as a lock.
- This also comes as a chain wallet as well as a bumbag.
- Some users have complained that this bag can get caught on things, especially when they are in an enclosed space.
This final bag looks more like a trunk than a bag, mimicking the classic luggage boxes that LV manufactured way back at the turn of the century. This really is a bag for someone who wants to turn some heads - introducing the Louis Vuitton Petite Malle.
- This bag has an amazing gold lock that you can use to keep your valuables and your makeup super safe and secure.
- You can easily store items such as your mobile phone or your music player in this handbag.
- The corners of this bag are hard and sharp, so be careful when you are out in close confines.
- What Is Inseam And Why Does It Matter? - September 9, 2022
- Sneaker Ball Attire Ideas - September 7, 2022
- What To Wear To A Brewery - September 6, 2022